Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Son's College Graduation quilt


 I have been out of the blogging loop for a while.  Between my childcare business, and quilting, along with life, I haven't had a moment to sit,,,

My Son Graduated from College!!  He Has a BFA in Theater, and has saved his t-shirts thru the years.  I have made quilts for 20 years, but this was my first t-shirt quilt and it turned out really nice.  I just did a panto on the quilt.  I couldn't find a happy/sad panto anywhere, so I emailed urban elementz and they designed one for me... and it was fun to do!!

I went to the HMQS show in Salt Lake and took quite a few Longarm classes and came back with my head spinning of ideas, and am working on all of them :) 

well, I am off to plant flowers and quilt,,, Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment