Tuesday, October 13, 2015

'MY" Hunting Trip!

Every year my husband goes Archery hunting for about 3 weeks in the fall.. I usually take a week off and play, sew, or go to the mountains and see him

Well, This year I took a trip!!!

I went with a tour group and went on a quilt tour!!!  this is a picture of Landing in Boston,, wow,, I have never been past Montana so this was an adventure!!

 
We took a stop in Massachusetts for Lunch with the Big Bad Wolf, and ate real flowers.. next we visited some quaint quilt stores and the famous Keepsake quilting.. I bought and bought and bought fabric.. My suitcase was full. 


I visited Boston,Lowell, Vermont, Burlington, and Woodstock Massachusetts. I learned a lot of history about Boston that I didn't remember :). then off to Kennebunkport and Ogunquit Maine. I finished off my trip visiting my son in Chicago.. I hadn't seen him since Christmas and we had such an adventure!. He was my personal tour guide and we had a blast..
 
This trip was awesome, and I feel blessed to have met some wonderful ladies and travel with my sister, but after 10 days I am so glad to be home. I will tell you a secret... I kinda missed my husband,, shhhhh don't tell him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment